Mercedes-Benz Lease End Options
First Class Lease® – The First Class Finish®
Are you coming to the end of your Mercedes-Benz lease and are unsure what your options are, we would love to help!
- Return your vehicle
- Extend your lease
- Pay off your vehicle
If returning at lease maturity, you are responsible for past due payments, unpaid fees, excess mileage, excess wear and use, and fees and taxes associated with your end of lease.
If you return your vehicle early (prior to maturity), you will be responsible for the above charges as well as remaining payments.
Please review your lease agreement for additional details. Also, for more details, contact us, we would love to help answer your questions.
Visit the Account Information section of the MBUSA Financial Services website or call our 24-hour Automated Payoff Quote and Account Information Line at 1.800.654.6222. Your original Mercedes-Benz Dealer can also provide a payoff purchase price before maturity.
For a payoff quote, call our 24-hour Automated Payoff Quote and Account Information Line at 1.800.654.6222. You can also use this web site to access your Account Information or contact your local Mercedes-Benz Dealer for details.
For the fastest processing, please send a Cashier’s Check to:
MB Payoff Standard Mailing Address:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
P.O. Box 5209
Carol Stream, IL 60197 – 5209
MB Payoff Overnight Mailing Address:
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC
RPC – MBFS – 5209
961 N. Weigel Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1029
Please print and complete the blank Odometer Statement and send it with your payoff. Also, please tell us the address to which you want the title sent.
The standard for excess wear and use is set forth in your lease. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services’ unique Three-Point Inspection process helps you understand how many of the important components of excess wear and use are assessed to determine the condition of your vehicle. The Three-Point Inspection is:
- The Credit Card Test: Generally, if exterior and interior damage cannot be seen when placing a credit card over it, then it “passes the test” and you will not be charged.*
- Windshield, Lights, Wheels and Tires: A quick visual check of these areas can also help take the guesswork out of the damage assessment process.
- Missing Items: Check for the original equipment and verify that scheduled maintenance is up to date.
* The Credit Card Test does not apply to windshields, lights, wheels, tires, exterior cracks, gouges, collective damage or holes in the sheet metal or frame, or other major damage outside of ordinary wear and use.
Your 90 day to maturity package contains complete guidelines for chargeable damage.
Most vehicle damage happens to the exterior or interior fabric and trim. At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, we’ve created a simple, yet comprehensive way to evaluate when such wear and use becomes damage. Basically, if the damage can be hidden with a credit card, it passes the test and is not chargeable damage. Guidelines for tires, glass and a few others are equally innovative and fair. Three months before your lease ends, we’ll send you The First Class Finish – Your Lease-End Guide, which explains the entire process in detail.
Before you return your vehicle, take a few minutes to do your own Three-Point Inspection using the criteria in your lease-end guide (sent to you 90 days before your maturity date). You may also contact your Mercedes-Benz dealer to schedule an optional Vehicle Condition Review to prepare for your lease-end inspection.
Interior and Exterior
- Is your vehicle free of interior and exterior damage?
- Does it pass The Credit Card Test?
- Is your car free of holes to the sheet metal and frame?
Tires and Wheels
- Are all of your tires the same size?
- Is your spare tire and rim in the trunk?
- Are all of your tires free of sidewall plugs, cuts or exposed cords?
- Are all your wheels matching and in good condition (not cracked or broken)?
Glasses and Lenses
- Are windows, the windshield and all other glass, lenses or plastic shields free of stars, cracks, holes and plugs?
Mechanical and Electrical
- Has all Maintenance Service specified by the manufacturer been performed, and is the most recent documented by:
- A stamped service book?
- A copy of the repair order?
Missing and Broken Parts
- Are all factory-installed parts present on your vehicle and not broken?
- If you made any Aftermarket modifications, were they Mercedes-Benz authorized or installed by an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer?
- Is your mileage within the mileage allowance provided for in your lease agreement?
Contact us here at Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City. We have an experienced team available to answer all your questions and they can help guide you through the entire process.